I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love/Valentine's Day cards

I got up early this morning to make a card for Laura's wedding reception this afternoon. This is the result - its completely easily frameable and I added that in my message hoping that it doesn't get tossed, but will be framed - if nothing else but for Valentine's decorations in her new household.


And, also I made another filigree heart card for Janet - my one true fan - who is a self-proclaimed stalker of my quilling work. If there ever was a good kind of stalker, she's it. I appreciate her loyal following (*smile*).

Enjoy the quilling "eye candy" (as one of my fellow quilling friends calls it)!

5 comments:

  1. lovely work, Brenda

    And congrats on the feature at Stefani's blog!

    Best wishes for every success in your paper filigree and Etsy endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped in to see your blog and thank you for stopping by my site. Your cards are lovely. I have been playing with the looped end scrolls in my doodles of late. They do have an elegance to them.
    Thanks for the link!
    Clareen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both - you are incredible quillers - I hope to become as good as you some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "love" card. I just wish I had free time to play...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and am looking around. I LOVE that filigree heart. I'm fairly new to quilling but am having fun experimenting.

    ReplyDelete


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com