I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

May Love Abound

With this nativity, I wanted to capture the love that this family unit had. I often think of Joseph's gentle heart and complete faith. He loved the Christ child as if he were his own. He was the baby's and Mary's protector. How tender the feelings that were surely passed during quiet moments following the Saviour's birth.

6 comments:

  1. very sweet and beautifully made ​​me love you work!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. molto bello questo lavoro in quilling ,brava passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site. All your projects are gorgeous and filled with details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,you do awesome work,I will be watching your site for more!love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice work...all of your works are awesome...

    LEKHA
    http://lekhajustin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com