I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Monday, September 29, 2008

New action plan...

Since I've got so many quilled pictures - and we've only seen the tip of the iceberg here - I have decided that I need a second blogspot just for my ramblings and this will be dedicated to my quilling. So, I will be in the process of creating a second blogspot soon - as soon as Dallin goes down for his afternoon nap. There just isn't enough room on the sides to share all my quilling. I might even move over the posts I had from Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com