I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas Quilled Cards

I think it would be easier to view my quilled work if I pasted the photos into posts. So, this is the new format. If you happen to be one of those (and I know there are a lot of you out there as this blog isn't widely known about yet being so freshly created), ignore my new formatting words.

Here are the Christmas Quilled Cards.

Green & Gold Poinsettia Card Burgundy Poinsettia Card
I'm teaching how to make these for Super Saturday.

Nativity Card
This design was borrowed (with permission of course) from a lady in Argentina. I taught the Laurels in our ward how to make this card. They helped me a couple weeks later teach the other YW how to make simple flower cards - I don't have an image yet, sorry.

Jane Jenkins Nativity Design
Jane Jenkins design (expert quiller - http://jjquilling.co.uk/index.html) One of my friend's hubby thinks it looks like a bird swallowing it's young. We had to explain that Mary isn't sitting in a nest (although I can see that), but sitting on some straw.

I've got more Christmas cards to share, but need to tend to my mom duties. Will post more later.

2 comments:

  1. It is fun that you are teaching at SUper Saturday... do you think maybe a little tutorial here would be doable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tutorial? I can send you a link for a tutorial of basic quilling: http://www.parchcraftaustralia.com/quilling%20corner.htm

    ReplyDelete


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com