I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Monday, September 29, 2008

2nd Blog - just for ramblings

I realize this is being redundant, but I'm telling you I can't help myself. So, just in case you didn't get it from my other posts, I created a second blog just for ramblings and the like (I'll put family photos there, too, but ramblings take priority).

This blog is now dedicated completely to my art.

It's www.hotfudgebrownlee.blogspot.com

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com