I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quilling for Profit

Recently among the quilling online groups, discussion has been about quilling as an art and people's perceptions of it. Rather than get into it here, I'm redirecting my readers to Pat Caputo's Whimsiquills blog. She's put into words many of the same thoughts I've had. Enjoy her post!

2 comments:

  1. You asked about making folded roses, here's Clair Choi's tutorial in case you haven't seen it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing a review on your blog. I hope you come and look at it. This blog is wonderful. I can't say enough about the wonderful quilling and the wide range of art forms you're versed in. I just couldn't leave without commenting on the blog. I love the list on the side. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com