I welcome and encourage those who visit to comment on my work. Don't be shy - please, tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say about my work. I know you are out there and looking, so stop being a "blurker" (blog lurker), jump right in and comment!

I'm now on Facebook!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unto us a child is born...

Here is the third in my series of nativities for this year. Meg Crawford (a fellow quiller) helped me identify a really great perspective on this one. She said, " Joseph looks good. In this one he seems to be thinking about the future for all of them; in the others he seems focussed on caring for Mary and the Baby Jesus."




2 comments:

  1. Awesome quilling...Absolutely loved this....

    Sathya
    Taiwan
    http://sathyapapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I always enjoy seeing your nativities and admire the way you do each one differently.

    ReplyDelete


Previous       Home/Join         Next
Prev 5        List    Random    Next 5

alt-webring.com